Eastbay has extensive Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery experience and in-depth knowledge of managing systems during unforeseen conditions.
Here is some statistics to consider:
- According to research by University of Texas only 60% of companies that suffer a catastrophic data loss survive. 43% never reopen and 51% close within 2 years.
- Gartner estimates only 35% of small and medium businesses have a disaster recovery plan ready.
Any kind of threats from building fires to power and hardware/software failure can affect strategy implementation as well as daily business functioning. Eastbay IT Consulting Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery services are customized to help your company meet any challenges as you move through the business continuity lifecycle, from understanding you organization structure and needs to developing and implementing disaster recovery plans.
Eastbay provides a wide range of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery services, such as:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Disaster Recovery Strategy and Roadmaps
- Business Continuity Polices, Standards and Governance