Eastbay Cloud Computing provides you with the power to collaborate using both the Internet and intranet in your office to make the process of doing business more efficient. Cloud Services enable you and other employees to share, edit and publish documents in a unified system, improving communication, e-mail, marketing abilities and enhance day-to-day business.
Here are a few Eastbay Cloud computing features:
- Scalability – growing capabilities and your business as a result
- Customization – meeting your business’ unique needs
- Mobility – collaborating from any Internet-enabled device
- Effectiveness and cost reduction(savings) – using efficient technology to improve your pain points
Eastbay Cloud Services include:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 – Includes many useful business tools like shared calendars, contacts and tasks, public folders, and e-mail at your chosen domain. Also, add on BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows Mobile Devices.
- Hosted SharePoint – with Hosted Exchange, SharePoint allows real-time collaboration over your company intranet. Store documents online, review files, manage blogs and mailboxes with this powerful tool.
- Web Hosting – Web design services to help you achieve your goals, such as site development, maintenance and hosting.
- Business Continuity – Keeping your critical services available no matter the situation
- Off-Site Back Up – Your organization’s data will be backed up off-site at a Tier 1 facility in Canada that eliminates the need for time consuming and inefficient on-premise tape back-up solutions. Keeping your files back-up off-site also eliminates the need vault your current tapes or external hard drives off-site.